Terms & ConditionsTERMS:
- Rural and small items delivery is NZ Post at buyers risk, unless specifically requested courier, with rural courier surcharge.
- All sales are final; no change of mind.
- If Bank DC, payment within 2 days purchase completion.
- Products sold elsewhere. If sold, buyer has the option to cancel sale (for full refund) or wait for restock.
- 30 day warranty covers faulty components and workmanship, but does not include damage from misuse, or any loss, including consequential loss.
General Terms and Conditions
Rights To Suspend or Terminate.
You agree that this web-site, in its own discretion, may terminate use of the service immediately and without notice if
(a) We believe that you are not abiding by the general rules of this web-site
(b) You have repeatedly broken a certain term
(c) You have listed a suspicious item
(d) In most cases when we suspect foul play we will suspend your account/listing whilst we investigate further. If our investigation is conclusive then your account with us will be terminated.
You are solely responsible for the contents of your sales through this web-site. You must ensure that your participation in the selling or buying of items does not violate any applicable laws or regulations. By this we mean that you must check that you entitled to sell or buy the relevant item and that you are not prohibited from doing so by any law or regulation.
You must not transmit through the service any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material. You must also not transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law or regulation.
Membership to this web-site is only available to those you can form a legally binding contract. This web-site does not permit minors (under
16) to register. If any member fails to signup with their correct age the account will be terminated immediately.
These Terms of Service shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and any disputes will be decided only by the Courts of New Zealand.
Copyright ©2017 Webid. All Rights Reserved.